You are here:--My Shitty Wife Naps EVERY Day While I'm Slaving Away At Work!
My Shitty Wife Naps EVERY Day While I'm Slaving Away At Work! 2022-09-21T10:15:28+00:00

Forums Forums Help & Support My Shitty Wife Naps EVERY Day While I'm Slaving Away At Work!

• Author

My shitty wife sleeps EVERY day when our kids nap. On the days she misses her nap she makes it a point to let me know. Imagine being in your 30s and being able to nap every day, never have to do any cleaning or laundry (I got her a maid AND a nanny) and can basically buy whatever you want. No wonder she’s always bored and borderline out of her mind. Bitch gonna get a wake up call pretty soon…

• LuisaLu
    Participant

Haha. You work all day at your job, make enough money to hire a maid, and leave her at home with the kids; then you ask why she sleeps all day, does nothing, etc. I think she should find something to do instead of getting mad because it’s all your fault too-for example, I and my wife, from the very beginning of our relationship. When we were not thinking about marriage, we lived together and worked together then. She works and earns some income, and so do I. We shared responsibilities and were always like a team; no one resented it. Nothing changed even when we got close to marriage and decided to have a gatlinburg wedding chapel. Even after that beautiful wedding, we still share responsibilities, yet we have a son we raise together while still making a good living. The problem is that you work very much, and she does not work at all, and even if she starts working now, you still can not give much time to the children and their upbringing. And you can’t because your job takes up too much time. It’s a confusing situation.

• LolaLo
    Participant

Divorce her. Think about it – do you want to come home to this everyday for the rest of your life? Do what’s best for you man. Good luck

Reply To: My Shitty Wife Naps EVERY Day While I'm Slaving Away At Work!
Your information: